What We Do
What You Need to Know
- Each year over 100,000 healthy, sound, sane horses are shipped to Mexico and Canada to be brutally slaughtered.
- Horse slaughter is NOT humane euthanasia!
- Traveling 30 hours without food, water or rest.
- Horses are hit repeatedly in skull with a mechanical hammer or captive bolt.
- They are then subjected to the brutal & unimaginably cruel process of horse slaughter.
- Grabbed by one hind hoof by an uncaring machine, hung upside down, their throats are slit, and the vicious inhumane slaughter begins